Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In response to my own question



So in response to my own question this morning, I think I'm going to jump in on this reading plan (http://newthru30.com/)for the next 30 days. I've only got a couple of days to catch up on and I can use my travel time this week and some of the grace days to get that done. Sounds like a good way to work on this discipline. I really love the teaching from Pastor Steven (I follow his podcasts on Itunes) so I'm excited to follow along.

Anyone want to join me?

And about "my travel time this week" - I'll be heading to Lansing, MI with 2 of my fantastic team members to a lia sophia rally. I'd appreciate your prayers for safe travel and for lots of great new ideas that we can use to bless the women who party with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment